Qualified certificate for people staying behind Poland
A qualified certificate (electronic qualified signature) issued in any country of the European Union is recognized in all EU countries.
Qualified certificate for a person residing in any country
A qualified certificate for a person residing in any country can be purchased at ASSECO (Certum) using a web form and identity verification:
- To start using eSignature with the SimplySign service, download and install SimplySign on your mobile device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.assecods.certum.simplysign for Android devices
2. Activate the application using the code separately.
3. Go to https://status.certum.pl/formularz/wniosek and fill in the form.
4. Please, follow the instruction: https://www.certum.pl/pl/data/Registration_of_foreigners_EN_2019.pdf.
5. All personal qualified signature used in University of Warsaw contains “additional data” indicating link between natural person and represented organization, i.e:
organizationName “Uniwersytet Warszawski”
state or province, “mazowieckie”
locality = “Warszawa”
address = “Krakowskie Przedmieście” 26/28”
6. Contact your faculty to obtain a power of attorney to obtain a certificate with University data. The power of attorney accepted by the Dean / Director should be sent to the address below.
7. Confirm your Identity at the Notary Public or the Consulate.
8. Send documents to Certum, ul.Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin Poland, att. Agnieszka Steć